The opinion of Bertrand (examiner)
- I like: its electric version, which leaves the customer the choice depending on the use, since it is also thermally present.
- I do not like it: I do not see the counters when I'm installed, and it's not my job to change my riding position. Too bad for the 3D plate and for the 208 too bad.
- I like: what a great effort this interior. The furniture is modern and, above all, the finish is progressing. I applaud
- I do not like it: the multimedia system seems to be slow … and I hope he does not know the setbacks of the R link. To follow
My preference: Renault Clio
The opinion of Mathieu (Pilotentester)
- I love: Peugeot will quickly launch a 208 percent electric heater on the market and promises similarly high rents as a diesel. The ability to put that energy against the heat.
- I do not like it: The new 3D effect of the counter display produces a small visual effect. Too bad that I'm hidden with my driving position at the top of the small steering wheel.
- I like: The conservative style of Clio V had me disappointed in the photos. True, evolution, stronger than it seems, combines talent, sobriety, and elegance.
- I do not like it: Like Peugeot with the stop of the 208 GTi Thermal, there will be more "real" Clio RS. A version that always served its image and was a good price / enjoyment ratio.
My preference : Joker! I do not choose a car because of the number of USB plugs or the space it offers the rear passengers. Rather for its driving pleasure, so … wait for the tests!
Julien's Reviewer (Editor)
- I like: the perceived quality and the technological aspect of the cabin. A rare impression in the category.
- I do not like it: The drawing of the 208 seems to me too tortured, especially in the back. Do you want to keep your eyes on that, does not Peugeot go too far?
- I like: Finally, a dashboard worthy of the name. The quality and especially the presentation make a leap forward.
- I do not like it: Even if the line of the Clio is a success, I would have liked a more honest development compared to the current generation, especially at the front.
My preference : More "relaxation", both inside and out, the Clio seduces me more.
Solènes review (iconograph)
- I like: The luminous signature contributes to the dynamics. I love it. I love the ultramodern dashboard with its holographic counter and screen pointing to the driver.
- I do not like it: The size of the breast loses volume compared to its predecessor.
- I like: The changes to the new Clio are less noticeable. Special mention for particularly successful taillights. The space impression and the dimensions of the trunk are more important than the Peugeot 208.
My preference : Victory of a short head for the 208th,
Léo's opinion (writer)
- I like: the silhouette and, above all, the back, which reminds of the dynamics of the old sports car 205 GTi or 306 S16. The driving position with the i-cockpit is even more successful than the first 208.
- I like: one might think that the Clio hardly changes, and yet he looks much more elegant than the old one.
- I do not like it: When the presentation has progressed inside, the finish disappoints around the big touch screen.
My preference : The 208, with a look in his look.
The opinion of Adrien (Photographer)
- I like: I appreciate the particularly futuristic visual effect of the i-cockpit 3D, it remains to see what it is for use.
- I do not like it: the black painted wheels of the GT Line, which give it from a distance wrong air from SUV.
Renault Clio 5
- I like: The trunk of nearly 400 liters thanks to the double bottom and the best accessibility I liked.
- I do not like it: I have regretted the lack of 12V jack or USB back, while this Clio looks even more versatile.
My preference : slight preference for the 208 However, thanks to its original and dynamic style, the Clio remains more balanced and spacious.
Didier's Review (Editor)
- I like: the original style that pervades the pretty wise codes of the segment.
- I do not like: the tight rear seats.
- I like: optimizing the relationship disorder and the clarity of the Easy Link system.
- I do not like it: The lack of a R.S. version, the RS-Line is too boring for my taste.
My preference : I would opt for the Peugeot 208, which brings freshness, while subtly referring to the 205.
Clément's review (Photographer)
- I like: I love his style and his small steering wheel. I think the car is a little "little GTi" and I like it.
- I do not like it: I find the opening in the back seats too small.
Renault Clio 5
- I like: generous rear seats
- I do not like it: even if the inside has developed well, I think it's still bland and I'm not a fan.
My preference : for me, I chose the 208th
The opinion of Matthieu (videographer)
- I like: this new 208 really has its mouth. I like her style and the little references she refers to her eldest, the Peugeot 205.
- I do not like it: in the back seats I am less excited because of the accessibility and the canopy.
- I like: the driving aids it offers, and their setup facilities.
- I do not like it: I find this new Clio too close to his big sister Mégane.
My preference : I opted for the Peugeot 208
Result. 208 against Clio: 6 – 2