Amazon Alexa arrives in Seat in France. Since December 2018, the voice assistant of the American giant is available for all models, in series or in Option for 90 euros after the ends. Like Google Assistant, available on all Android-powered vehicles (including Seat), Amazon Alexa is an intelligent assistant for controlling many functions of the voice. You can program a navigation destination, change the radio station, view your calendar, or get the latest news.
Here are the models and versions with Wi-Fi technology that allow the use of Amazon Alexa:
- Ibiza : in series with Xcellence and FR, optional with Style and Urban
- Arona : in series with FR, optional with Style and Xcellence
- Leon : Standard for Style, Xcellence, FR, X-Perience and Cupra
- Ateca : Standard for Style, Xcellence, FR, X-Perience and Cupra
- tarraco : optional for Style and Xcellence
Expected developments in 2019
In the future, Amazon Alexa will also control the sunroof, change the driving mode. These developments will arrive with the launch of the new Seat Leon, scheduled for fall 2019.